Do you get excited about using technology to innovate and solve big problems? Are you creative? Are you at a place in your career where making a big impact—for your team, your company, your customers—is important to you? Do you love the challenges that come with managing an ever-changing corporate environment in the rapidly expanding IoT space?
If so, check out the opportunity we have for you! We are looking for leaders who are willing to take on any challenge with us as we work hard, have fun, and make history.
At AirFinder, you will have a unique and rare opportunity: to join us in building a truly transformational organization, starting at the ground floor.
The assistant operations manager is responsible for day-to-day operations, including fulfillment and returns logistics, supply chain management, and manufacturing coordination.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Desired experience with database management tools and Python.
- Manufacturing coordination and supply chain management experience is desired but not required.
- Alternate experience in highly process-driven industries is acceptable.
- Veterans are highly encouraged to apply.
Want to be considered for this great position? Please include a thoughtful cover letter with your application!
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
AirFinder is a growing technology company based in Annapolis, Maryland. Join our growing team!