Sales Account Executive
by Pike Reynolds, on Apr 25, 2019 1:42:00 PM
Are you looking for a chance to step into a new market and sell to the early adopters—and can you see your career rising up with the new technology as the market discovers what you have to offer? At AirFinder, we are excited because transformational business leaders are just starting to see what’s possible with IoT, and our company is helping them to become leaner, more efficient, and more competitive.
We are building the future together with our customers, caring about who they are and what they need. Our customers can tell that we care because we show up with transparency and authenticity. We get that our customers need practical solutions that make sense financially—and it feels awesome to show them how we can deliver on that! It is rewarding to develop give-and-take relationships with customers. We want to learn about who they are as people and we care about their personal stories, their business stories, and their future success.
Our exceptional team will support your climb. We are a savvy group that is having a great time learning and collaborating together. Our people love what they do here, and we help them to develop what’s next. We play to our people’s strengths, coach them, and demonstrate real appreciation for their work—both recognition and rewards. We are having fun growing AirFinder into a successful and profitable venture, and the time is right to make some of this greenspace your own. If you like the idea of solving problems that didn’t have a reasonable solution until now, come scale up with us.
Does our sales culture inspire you? If you like the idea of making life better for your customers, then you are our kind of seller, and we would love to hear from you.
What you can do as a member of our team
- Strategically engage, manage, and close deals with a diverse pool of companies – from Fortune 500s to innovative earlier-stage IoT service providers
- Successfully develop and manage a quality sales funnel, direct and with channel partners
- Proactively learn and communicate the value of our innovative new technologies
- Document and report your sales activity within the CRM
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external partners to promote new sales efforts in your territory
What you should bring with you
- Passion for and a history of excellence in creating and closing new business with emerging technology
- Strong technical background
- Willingness and ability to learn quickly and to thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and the ability to clarify and summarize complex issues
- Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with all levels of management
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills to handle technical, contractual, and financial issues
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently and as a member of a team
- Willingness to travel significantly to support your territory
- A bachelor’s degree or a compelling story
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in enterprise sales
We’re looking to fill positions available in our Annapolis headquarters and remotely in the United States.
We’re only hiring those already authorized to work in the U.S.
We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer: You’ll receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com