by Pike Reynolds, on Jun 17, 2019 7:16:01 AM
Do you get excited about using technology to innovate and solve big problems? Are you creative? Are you at a place in your career where making a big impact—for your team, your company, your customers—is important to you? If so, check out the opportunity we have for you! We are looking for smart team players who are willing to take on any challenge with us as we work hard, have fun, and make history.
We get that our customers need practical solutions for the real-world problems that they are facing right now—and it feels awesome to deliver on that! As you work with teammates to sell AirFinder, you will engage with product management, engineering, and support to drive improvements. You will always have a pulse on our customers, and we will rely on you to ensure that everyone else in the organization does, too.
Our exceptional team will value your contribution and expertise. We are a savvy group that is having a great time learning and collaborating together. Our people love what they do here, and we help them to develop what’s next. We play to our people’s strengths, coach them, and demonstrate real appreciation for their work—both recognition and rewards. We are having fun growing AirFinder into a successful and profitable venture. If you like the idea of solving problems that didn’t have a reasonable solution until now, come scale up with us.
What you can do as a member of our team
- Collaborate with pre-sales engineering team to work closely with sales, product management, engineering, and our partners to make sure we’re always working toward customer success.
- Partner with the sales team to help them achieve their revenue goals.
- Build positive relationships with customers, and represent them and their needs during every meeting and with every conversation.
- Help customers demonstrate technical validation to achieve their business needs for new and expansion use cases.
- Be a hands-on player and to grow and enable in-house talent and partner resources as well as to demonstrate AirFinder technically to all levels of the enterprise.
- Support sales by providing domain expertise, by assisting with account planning and strategy, and by building relationships with prospective customers before and after they choose AirFinder.Work within AirFinder’s sales methodology and processes effectively.
- Support and perform site surveys to gather critical information required for systems’ designs.
- Plan and develop system design documents and layouts for AirFinder installations.
What you should bring with you
- An unyielding desire to delight customers
- A commitment to good corporate citizenship—encouraging two-way flow of relevant and timely information, and prioritizing the most efficient use and deployment of resources
- Skill in communicating timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly product management and marketing
- Flexibility and openness to new challenges
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Telecommunications/Networking/Electronics and 5+ years of work experience
- Experience with wireless technologies (BLE, LoRA, RFID) is preferredAbility to study blueprints, schematics, manuals, survey results, and specifications to determine optimal systems design, and establish deployment strategies
- Capability of understanding and demonstrating business and technological benefits of AirFinder and its differentiation vis-à-vis competitive technologies
- Experience producing professional quality presentations, documentation, and other written collateral using Microsoft Office products: Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in groups and one-on-one interactions for effective presentations
- Travel (>60%) to customer and partner sites is required
Send resume and cover letter to: