by Dominic Marcellino, on Oct 23, 2019, 9:48:51 PM
Do you like problem solving? Are you creative? Do you enjoy working with customers? If so, Link Labs may be the place for you! We’re looking for a Support Engineer who is willing to take on any challenge with us as we work hard, have fun, and make history.
We get that our customers need practical solutions for the real-world problems that they are facing right now—and it feels awesome to deliver on that! You will be instrumental in working with the Support Lead, providing post-sales technical support for Link Labs’ new, innovative, industry-leading Real Time Location System (RTLS), AirFinder. You will be responsible for remote system management, maintenance, and diagnostics for the multiple RF systems included in the product architecture.
Our exceptional team will value your contribution and expertise. We are a savvy group that is having a great time learning and collaborating. Our people love what they do here, and we help them to develop what’s next. We play to our people’s strengths, coach them, and demonstrate real appreciation for their work—both recognition and rewards. We are having fun growing Link Labs into a successful and profitable venture. If you like the idea of solving problems that didn’t have a reasonable solution until now, come scale up with us.
At Link Labs, we believe that unique solutions built by solving hard technical problems can transform businesses of any scale, and through them the world we live in. We pursue answers to hard technical challenges without bias, innovating ourselves and leveraging the innovations of others. We further embrace the challenge of making these innovations easy to use and cost-effective, creating an ever-expanding set of possible applications and impact.
What you can do as a member of our team
- Enable remote system configuration, management, troubleshooting, and diagnostics
- Compile and communicate technical support issues internally
- Assist in improving the performance of the support function
- Update and support deployed customer systems
- Devise and design software and support tools
- Train Link Labs and customers’ technical staff
- Support system deployments
- Develop customer-centric, usable support documentation
What you should bring with you
- An unyielding desire to delight customers
- Excitement to lead a team to manage products from conception to delivery
- A commitment to good corporate citizenship—encouraging two-way flow of relevant and timely information, and prioritizing the most efficient use and deployment of resources
- Skill in communicating timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, strong presentation skills
- Flexibility and openness to new challenges
- Team player attitude
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and track many activities
- 3+ years of experience in web or RF systems
- Experience with technical support ticketing system
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields
- Linux experience
- Experience with AWS, wireless, and RF is a plus
- Strong knowledge of networking protocols, device drivers, and boot loaders
- Demonstrable results providing a strong customer service experience
- Experience producing professional quality presentations, documentation, and other written collateral using Microsoft Office products: Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in groups and one-on-one interactions for effective presentations
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
Send resume and cover letter to: