Sales Engineering Leader
by Pike Reynolds, on Feb 15, 2019 9:18:06 AM
Do you get excited about using technology to innovate and solve big problems? Are you creative? Are you at a place in your career where making a big impact—for your team, your company, your customers—is important to you? Do you love the challenges that come with managing an ever-changing corporate environment in the rapidly expanding IoT space? If so, check out the opportunity we have for you! We are looking for leaders who are willing to take on any challenge with us as we work hard, have fun, and make history.
At AirFinder, you will have a unique and rare opportunity: to join us in building a truly transformational organization, starting at the ground floor. First, you will hire technically skilled, customer-facing sales engineers to build our sales engineering team. Then, you will coach, grow, and partner with them to help customers understand our unique innovation. You will take the lead as we prove to customers that our technology will achieve their business goals and transform the way they do business.
We make our customers look like superheroes to the rest of their organization. We get that our customers need practical solutions for the real world problems that they are facing right now—and it feels awesome to deliver on that! As you work with prospects to sell AirFinder, you will engage with product management, engineering, and support to drive improvements. You will always have a pulse on our customers, and we will rely on you to ensure that everyone else in the organization does, too.
Our exceptional team will support your climb. We are a savvy group that is having a great time learning and collaborating together. Our people love what they do here, and we help them to develop what’s next. We play to our people’s strengths, coach them, and demonstrate real appreciation for their work—both recognition and rewards. We are having fun growing AirFinder into a successful and profitable venture. If you like the idea of solving problems that didn’t have a reasonable solution until now, come scale up with us.
What you can do as a member of our team
- Build a pre-sales engineering team to work closely with sales, product management, engineering, and our partners to make sure we’re always working toward customer success
- Partner with the sales team to help them achieve their revenue goals
- Build positive relationships with customers, and represent them and their needs during every meeting and with every conversation
- Help customers demonstrate technical validation to achieve their business cases for new and expansion use cases
- Be a hands-on player and coach: to grow and enable in-house talent and partner resources as well as to demonstrate AirFinder technically to all levels of the enterprise
- Support sales by providing domain expertise, by assisting with account planning and strategy, and by building relationships with prospective customers before and after they choose AirFinder
- Hire the right team to match our growth
- Work within AirFinder’s sales methodology and processes effectively
What you should bring with you
- An unyielding desire to delight customers
- A measurable track record in building and managing high performing organizations
- A commitment to good corporate citizenship—encouraging two-way flow of relevant and timely information, and prioritizing the most efficient use and deployment of resources
- Skill in communicating timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly product management and marketing
- Flexibility and openness to new challenges
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience
- Leadership experience in sales engineering
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org